250 grams of fresh Raspberries
250 grams of fresh Strawberries
150 grams of fresh or frozen raspberries
100 grams of sugar
500 grams of Natural yoghurt (or Vanilla Icecream)
Honey to taste
RecipeYou will need 4 large clear glasses or clear plastic cups
1 . For the coulis, place frozen raspberries and sugar into a blender and mixer together until you have a smooth thick red juice.
2. Mix half of the coulis with with 250 grams of the natural yoghurt and keep the rest of the coulis for later.
3. Place some fresh raspberries and strawberries in the bottom of your glass
4. Cover the berries with 2 or 3 tablespoons of yoghurt that has been mixed with the coulis.
5. Then add 2 to 3 tablespoons of Natural yoghurt to your glass.
At each stage you are building up the layers in the glass
6. Cover the Natural Yogurt with 2 tablespoons of Coulis
7. Add more berries to fill the glass
8. And drizzle with Honey to taste.
DID YOU KNOW ?
An individual raspberry weighs about 4 g, on average and is made up of around 100 drupelets , each of which consists of a juicy pulp and a single central seed. Raspberry bushes can yield several hundred berries a year.