left over white wine if you have
Black truffle oil
Salt, pepper, thyme , bay leaf
4 slices of bacon
- First, prepare the artichokes, cut the stem and clean up the leaves, keep only the heart.
- Cut them in four and take out the center ( the blond hair!).
- Chop the onio.
- In a deep frying pan sweat the onion then add the artichokes, the thyme and bay leaf.
- Deglaze with the wine then cover with water and turn the heat down, let it cook slowly with a lid on.
- Meanwhile whisk the cream add salt and pepper and a drizzle of truffle oil.
- When the artichokes are cooked, blend them with the cooking water
- Add a little of cream to have a creamy consistency.
- Chop the bacon in small pieces and sear them on a frying pan with no fat.
- On a deep plate pour the veloute, add the bacon and a scoop of truffle cream.
with herbs and enjoy!